Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dim sum buffet

I met up with Kenny and Cheryl at Chinatown station at 3pm today. We went for dim sum buffet at a Restaurent in Good Lok Hotel (I think). Ate till 5.30pm and we left the place. Took a walk around Chinatown and Cheryl had to leave for home. Kenny and I headed to Bugis. We walked around Bugis Village but there was nothing I could buy. Next we went to Iluma and I saw the nicest arcade ever, with the most unique games that I've never seen elsewhere, buy of the the price also very nice. Heh. We had some chocolatey desserts at Cheeky Chocolate. Next we went to Bugis Junction, walked around and played arcade for a short while and I left at 9.30pm. Heh.









Kenny, Cheryl & I.















Cheryl & I.



Random shot of Kenny Leow.









So long since I took pictures of myself.



Kenny took a candid shot of me.



Cheeky Chocolate. My hot chocolate drink, his chocolate milkshake and our Banaba caramel chocolate waffles.






Kenny & I.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment