Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sixty days passed

HAPPY 60th BIRTHDAY to my POPO!

In the afternoon, I brought My Melody over to Mum's new home at Telok Blangah. There is a big pool table in their living room and I got to play three games. In the evening, we all went out for Popo's birthday dinner at Tung Lok Paramount Restaurant at Paramount Hotel with Mum's side family. We had a private room with two tables, seated full. Dinner was Ala-Carte Buffet and the food is quite nice, but I felt I should have eaten more. Shared cab back home with YanPeng Cousin and her boyfriend, Rick. I went back to Grandaunt's home as Grandma went on cruise again today.

I took almost 200 pictures today, uploaded all the pictures to Facebook so will only upload some here. Shall leave out pictures of Mum's new home, the dishes served and random shots of family in the restaurant.







Me for today.









My Melody & I when in the cab on the way to Mum's home.
























My Melody attempting to put on the seat belt.















My Melody act like a busy girl in Mum's home.















My Melody when she just woke up from her nap.















My Melody can't wait to go out.



My Melody & I at Tung Lok Paramount.



YanPeng Cousin, My Melody & I before the dinner starts.




































My adorable baby but also greedy baby.















My Melody walking around after sitting for so long.






Mummy Love & I.






Casanne Cousin & I.






Xanne Cousin & I.









Rayner Cousin & I.



Xanne Cousin, Mummy Love & I.









YanPeng Cousin & My Melody.









Rayner Cousin & My Melody.















Xanne Cousin & My Melody. Melody seems to like Xanne cos she kept leaning her head onto Xanne.



Casanne Cousin & My Melody.












My Melody with cousins & Bf.







































Random close-up shots of the family.













































Cake-cutting session. Popo with the younger generation, her grand-children and her only great-granddaughter, My Melody.

































My Melody being cheeky back at Grandaunt's home.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment