Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy 22nd Birthday to ME!

(One Hundred & Fourty-Four days passed)

It is my birthday today, but I spend it like any normal day. I went out around 1pm.

Watched Johnny English Reborn at Tiong Bahru Plaza at 3pm, love this movie because it is very funny, cannot stop laughing through-out the movie.

Trained to Bugis for early dinner as I was hungry already. Planned to eat at Swensens but my voucher cannot be used on weekends so end up eating at Yoshinoya since I got their voucher too.

Bought a slice of chocolate banana cake from V8 Cafe. But it was my birthday so should buy a whole day, bought a whole mango cake from Four Leaves. Went home at about 9+pm.

I am happy today and I enjoyed my day though it was spend in a simple way.




The last face I see before I sleep & the first face I see when I'm awake, my love.









With my melody in the morning.















Piggy sister joins in the cam-whoring too.




Me preparing to go out soon.















Shots with the little ones before I left home.



Melody trying to act like a guitarist.






Dinner at Yoshinoya, I like.






Hi, I'm the birthday girl today.















My birthday cake comes in a very nice & adorable box.









Happy birthday to me, I'm a happy girl.









Cake-cutting session.









It's just me & only me.



My slice of chocolate banana cake.









Pics of me when I'm home.
















































First time ever, Melody is willing to take so many pictures with me.















Night time still playing instead of sleeping.






Piggy sister again.



I actually love this dress alot.
























Last shots of me before my day comes to an end.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment