Sunday, October 16, 2011

Addison's First Birthday

One Hundred & Seventy-Two days passed)

After Melody woke up from her nap, we took cab over to Pasir Ris, Ehub. Met YuPei & little ZhiNing there and went over to Addison's first angry bird themed birthday celebration at Costa Sands Resort, Pasir Ris. Met other mummies there like Trina, Laura and Jenny. We left the place after cake-cutting session about 8.15pm.

Took cab to Hougang Plaza to meet cousin YanPeng for dinner at Nihon Mura as I was craving for sushi. We were the last customer to arrive and to finish. Took train back home about 10.30pm. It is really a terrornot bringing pram out.










While waiting for cab.









While in the cab.









With My Melody at Ehub.



Walking on her own.



Stephanie & I.



Laura & I.



With YuPei & our kiddies.



With Trina & our kiddies.



With My Melody at the party.









Shots of My Melody.



Addison's angry bird cake.



Melody standing behind like it's her birthday.









Addison with his dad & mum.









My Melody being extra here.















Aiming for the cake all the time.









YuPei & Trina with their kiddies.









Dinner at Nihon Mura.









While waiting for train.















Crying baby at home.



Melody says goodbye.

p.s. More Pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment