Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jasmine's & Stella's advance birthday celebration

After Grandma came home last night, Uncle Azfie's wife, Ee Sann, and I took a cab to Ang Mo Kio, Broadway Plaza. Cousins Jasmine & Stella had an advance birthday celebration at K-Box. They booked a big room with a pool table and projector screen too.

At first, I refuse to sing cos I'm shy to sing infront of Grandaunt and her husband and Cousin's boyfriends and friends. Was playing pool with Jasmine's boyfriend, Donny. Soon after, Dad and his wife, Sister and maid came too. Sister starts messing up the balls, so we stopped playing.

After a long while, I decided to start singing and for the rest of the night, it seems like only Stella and I were holding on to the mic all the time. Took many pictures too. Dad and co left early together with Ee Sann while I stayed all the way. JunMing brother send me home. Oh and I can't rmb when was the last time I drank Mattel, was with my clique, but it feels good being able to drink it again last night.

It's weird how I still drink, play pool and sing with my Dad's presence. Its the first time I'm drinking infront of Family when they all didn't think I can drink or that I even drink or play pool. But, who cares anyway. I wanted to enjoy myself.









I like the pictures I took of myself with a hairband on.









I think my aiming was quite good.









Me with Simon/AhBao cousin.









Me with Stella/TohToh cousin.









Me with Jasmine/AhMei cousin.









Me with Stella & JunMing Brother.









The lesbian's birthday girls.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment