Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010, last day of the year

It's the last day of year 2010, how fast time flies. So much happened in the past year, good and bad but what's over is over. I should look forward to the future and not look back to the past. My Melody have grown so fast too, now one year old and is walking around all the time. Also, I've been writing dates every single day I'm at work, so now I need to get use to writing 2011 instead of 2010.

Time to say...
GOODBYE 2010!!!
I shall look forward to a better year ahead.



The pictures I see when I open my wallet, precious baby girl, My Melody.

YingYing came to store since 10am today and she only left at 7pm. All because she waited for me and accompanied me for both my lunch and dinner break. How nice of her! Hehe. She was really of great help today for appearing, bet she regretted coming down. Cos I asked her to help me buy stuffs and wrap them up since I don't have the time to do so. We had lunch at Japanese Gourmet Town and it was her treat. I have two new tops from Denizen, one is from her as a Christmas/Birthday gift for me. We didn't eat during my dinner break, instead we went shopping at Sanrio as she gave me the 40% staff purchase voucher. I bought a My Melody schedule book for 2011 and My Melody letter pad. We both bought a big My Melody photo album and spend $10 on their lucky dip. I changed my lucky dip gift with her. Where to find such a nice friend? Hehe. First day get pay and I've already spend a bomb, have to start saving saving saving.





I always seem to not take a nice shot of her cos she refuse to let me take.









My beef ramen, side dishes - white fish & baby octopus.



My two new tops from Denizen, one blue & one pink.



The cute My Melody I bought from Sanrio. Silver Hello Kitty pouch is won from the lucky dip by YingYing.



Being surprised with my all-time-most-favorite chocolate, Kinder Sirprise is loveeeee!!! Can't remember the last time I ate this, been years.

Supposedly morning shift today but I asked for full shift instead since there's not enough staffs tonight. Cashier today but luckily I still can find time to finish repacking all my RTVs with Ramil by today. There was Pizza Hut for us tonight and nevertheless to say, we counted down in store. I managed to catch the fireworks at Sentosa, beautiful! I LOVE FIREWORKS! Some of us ordered McDonalds too. We ended work at about 1.30am. And since there were too many ppl waiting for cab tonight, we on call for cab.



My all-time-favorite-food, Pizza Hut.
















Some random shots of those eating.









Patrick with Dicky, YongTing & Joanna.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment