Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy National Day

(One Hundred & Four days passed)

HAPPY 39th BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!!
and
HAPPY 46th BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!

Went out with Grandma, Uncle Azmie and My Melody in the evening. We went to Golden Mile Complex for dinner at Thian Kee Golden Mile Steamboat. The food there is really very very nice, no wonder there is a crowd there. After dinner, Grandma, My Melody and I went to Nex to walk walk. Grandma bought a Hedgren bag which cost $92 after discount for herself and a Guess bag which cost $129.90 after 20% discount from $159.90 for me. Grandma also bought me a black dress which cost $39.90 after 20% discount from $49.90. We went to NTUC and bought alot of stuffs. Took a cab home from Nex.









My Melody in the lift.






Walking on her own.



She was forced to take a picture with me.









& more pictures with her in the cab.


















She cannot sit still in the cab.









Eating on her own like a big girl now.















Secretly snap her picture, she not happy.









Big girl helps to take a bag of groceries.















Our sumptuous dinner at Thian Kee Golden Mile Steamboat.









My new Guess bag.



My new dress & I'm loving it.



Fruity Pebbles, sweet sweet I like, makes me miss Sogurt.



Hope it will really keep the mozzies away.



Smurfs so adorable, I wanna buy them.



Simple message to my mother.



Don't know when Melody took this screenshot.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment