Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Simple boring day. Dad brought me to Hougang Mall together with his wife in the afternoon. I ate Pepper Lunch for lunch. After his wife went to work, when it's only both if us on the way home, he started his nagging bout that matter.

In the night, bring My Melody. Sister & the maid to Compass Point for dinner. Went around to choose a cake for My Melody's birthday first. Dinner at Swensens. Homed after dinner.



Toy World merchandiser, Jasmine, gave this to My Melody.



Uncle Azfie & his wife bought this for My Melody.



Grand-aunt bought this for My Melody.



I bought this for little cousin, Jayden.



I bought this for my sister, Aslynna.















Sister tearing up her present!















My Melody listening to headphones.









Sister acting cute with the headphones on.









My beef pepper rice at Pepper Lunch.









My Melody & maid.


















My meal at Swensens.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment