Friday, March 18, 2011

A trip to the zoo

Today is Chlovelle's actual birthday.
HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY CHLOVELLE!!! :>
We went to the zoo for this special occasion. From 10am to 4pm, tiring but fun! Stayed home the rest of the day.










Jasmine & I shared cab there together with out little ones.



The little ones waiting to go in to the zoo.









My adorable little monster.









Such a coincidence the kiddies sat according to age, from oldest to youngest, it was not planned.






My Melody & I.






Little Phelove & I.






Little Trev & I.









My Melody & Little Phelove.









Just the girl.















Jasmine & I.






Pearl & I.












Jasmine, Pearl & I.



HuiXian & I.



YanWen & I.



HuiXian, Pearl & I.



HuiXian, Pearl, Jasmine & I.



My Melody is so excited, she can't wait to play in the water.






























My Melody having so much fun in the water at Kidzworld.



Chlovelle did a funny face.



Five kiddies playing together.















My cutie pie & I.



Ben N Jerry's a cookie affair.
























Mother & Daughter bonding time at home.

p.s. More pictures in Facebook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment