Saturday, January 22, 2011

Chloe's FIRST birthday

It was a terrible afternoon at home but I'm not gonna talk about it anymore. After My Melody woke up from her nap at 5pm, I fed her milk and changed her and we are all ready to head out of home.

I didn't bring pram nor baby carrier, I just carried her out to Compass Point. Quickly went to buy a birthday gift for Chloe and My Melody was extremely naughty, I think I can go crazy trying to handle her like that. Kelvin together with Jasmine and Trev came to pick me up and we went to Aloha Loyang Seaview Bangalow for Chloe's first birthday party.

We left at about 8.30pm before the cake cutting session though. They gave me a life back home too. Thank you so much Kelvin and Jasmine, always having to trouble you guys. Nevertheless, I still enjoyed the short time spend there. Chloe was so adorable. Oh and I brought my Polaroid camera out, took two polariods.

Now I'm waiting for Grandma to be home to look after My Melody because I'm going to cousins advance birthday celebration at Kbox later. Shall update about my night tomorrow.












All Chloe's picture for decoration, so pretty.









The adorable birthday baby, Chloe.









My Melody in her pinkie Minnie Mouse romper.









Handsome little Trev in Batman costume.









My Nelody feeding her baby bites to little Trev, how sweet.









My Melody and adorable baby Chloe, friend friend.









The three little kids sitting together, how adorable.



With KaiXin&Chloe and Jasmine&Trev.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment