Saturday, February 5, 2011

First three days of CNY

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!!
I only went visiting at one house each day. It's not very interesting as I had to look after My Melody and she is not very easy to handle. Only got to play blackjack on the first day and I lost. Second day only got to play three games and I won $2.

On the first day of CNY...
Went to great-Grandaunt house at Bedok Reservoir. I was there from 4pm till 10pm. Had dinner at their home together with Jasmine & Donny, Stella & JunMing, Grandaunt & her husband, Dad & his wife, Sister & the maid and not forgetting, My Melody. Grandma left an hour after she came with us. Dad send me back home.
































On the second day of CNY...
Around 4pm, Ahyi & Yizhang came to fetch My Melody & I, together with Casanne, Xanne & their maid to my Mum's aunt home at Chua Chu Kang. Mum's side relative, my Grandpa (Mum's dad) was there too, I only see him once a year but I never seen them all last year. So this year, when I bring My Melody along, most of them were shocked. Had a very very delicious dinner there, but I didn't eat alot cos had to look after My Melody so must eat fast. They fetched me home at 8+pm. Anyway, the whole house was so crowded at a point of time, I bet there was more than 50ppl in the house.































On the third day of CNY...
Uncle Azmie bring My Melody & I along to his boss house at Hougang. There was buffet for lunch and I ate twice. Dad, his wife, sister & maud came after us. At 4+pm, Dad brought us to River Hongbao. Took some pics and I think my sister played every single kiddy ride she can play, including bumper car with Dad cos I don't dare play bumper car. I sat on two rides with her from the euro fun park. My Melody sat on two kiddy train and bump car ride that just goes round and round with sister and the maid. We left the place at 9+pm and went to Geylang for dinner. Could have eaten dim sum at the 126 place everyone was talking about but it was closed, ended up eating frog leg with porridge and Zhu Cha. Homed after eating.































Next, just pictures of the twelve zodiac animals with My Melody.





































p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment