Sunday, April 3, 2011

Trev's SECOND Birthday (Part Two)

To be continued...


















The kiddies roaming around & some watching Elmo on the television, while My Melody loves eating the ball.












The kiddies playing behind the curtain.



Little Zayden & Little Christelle, don't they look adorable together?



Finally, the time everyone's been waiting for, cake-cutting session. The Elmo cake is so adorable. But my picture kind if blurred.






Birthday boy posing with his cake, well he is standing there but he wasn't posing.















Their sweet little family. Jasmine, her hubby Kelvin & birthday boy Trev posing for pictures together with the adorable Elmo cake. Trev blowing out the candles by himself, I feel that all these pictures are so heart-warming.



Jasmine's little family with her sister & nephew Isaac & their mum. Nice.









The mummies & kiddies pose for some shots together. (pictures from YW's blog)












The kiddies crowding around the table, all can't wait to eat the yummylicious birthday cake.




Very adorable Elmo paper plate too.



The next session that everyone was waiting for. It was pinata fun time.





















The birthday boy was preparing to pull the pinata. The kiddies started to gather gather around the pinata. And finally, all the goodies fell to the floor & all the kiddies started to snatch for goodies.



My main purpose was to show the very adorable Elmo cup too.









My Melody was to amazed by the falling goodies that she went into a daze. I helped her to pick sine goodies up instead.






Birthdat boy & Little Denver picking up goodies together.






YanWen, Little Chlovelle & Pearl.






Pictures with my favourite mummy friend again before we left.









And pictures with My Melody again before I left the place.









Just some random snapshots before I left the place.









Managed to take pictures with Little Denver while we were waiting for our cab to come. He so nice, willing to take picture with me.
























At home I still want to snap pictures of My Melody. My main purpose is to take picture of the adorable red dress that she wire for the first time today.















And lastly, more pictures of My Melody & I. And I call it a day. Very tiring but fun day too.

Thanks for the invitation!!!

p.s. More pictures in Facebook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment