Monday, October 25, 2010

Melody's first bus ride

I met Jasmine & Little Trev in the evening. We are heading to Ikea for dinner and grocery shopping at Giant after dinner. We decided to take bus for the first time with the kids today, took bus 27 there. Thank god people gave up their seats to us and the kids were well behaved through out the bus ride.

Dinner at Ikea was yummy-licious. Salmon and chicken wings and Swedish meatballs were tasty to the max. I'm starting to love the food here. Took a walk around Ikea and I bought green apple scented candles. Jasmine bought Ice-cream cone while I bought hotdog bun.

Walked over to Giant and started our grocery shopping. Spend quite a sum there. Kelvin came by after his lessons to fetch Jasmine & Little Trev home. They gave My Melody and I a lift home too. Hehe. It was a fun night out!









My Melody & I, all prepared to head out.
























Little Trev & Baby Melody interecting while waiting for food.



Nicest salmon i've eaten, the sauce is nice.



Side dishes to go along, equally nice.









My Melody sitting in Ikea's trolley.















This is adorable Little Trev.



Jasmine and I.






The kids says byeeeee!

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment