Sunday, March 13, 2011

Chlovelle's SECOND birthday

It's the day we mummies have been looking forward to, it's Chlovelle's HelloKitty-themed birthday party at SAF Seaview Resort. I met up with Jasmine and Little Trev at Compass Point and Kelvin came over to send us all over to the chalet together.

We were the earliest to reach among the mummies, followed by Pearl and Little Phelove. Saw many other mummies and kiddies that I knew but have not met before until today. Sadly, during cake-cutting and piñata session, My Melody was asleep so she is not inside all the fun pictures. I took more pictures of other kiddies rather than My Melody.

They had Nerf war session at night. The three of us (Jasmine, Pearl & I) and Kelvin stayed till 11pm and Kelvin send us home. Thank you and sorry for the trouble today! Overall, it was a fun and enjoyable day. I'm sure we all had fun as well as the kiddies. I can see alot of effort was put in by YanWen to make this party a success and beautiful event. Thank you for the invitation too!









Jasmine, Pearl & I.






Jasmine & I.






Pearl & I.









My Melody with purple Hello Kitty balloon.









Little Trev & My Melody sharing a balloon.









Little Trev & My Melody playing Megablocks together.






Jasmine, Little Trev & I.






Adorable Cheryth & I. Aak her to smile and take picture, she will do as told.






Little Trev & I. He always like to go one step down when I'm about to snap.















Little Trev, Little Phelove & My Melody playing together.









My Melody having fun.









Little Phelove & My Melody amused by the guitar.









My Melody playing the twist car.















Adorable kiddies by the stairs, I love this few pictures especially the last picture.









Birthday girl, Chlovelle, and family during cake-cutting session.



Group shot of all the mummies & kiddies but My Melody was asleep so we are not in the picture. :<









Piñata fun, My Melody still asleep so she didn't get to join in the fun with other kiddies.



Birthday girl, Chlovelle.



Jasmine's boy, Little Trev.



Pearl & her Little Phelove.



Sandy's girl, pretty Phoebe.



Sophia's girl, Little Trisha.



Evelyn's girl, Little Christelle.



Sherilyn's girl, Little Kayla.



YuanMei's girl, Little Shannon.



Jennifer's boy, Little Uniquetius.



Lynn & her Little Darius.



The day ended with Chlovelle tearing up all her presents.

p.s. More pictures in Facebook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment