Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Kenny ( & I)

(One Hundred & Thirty days passed)

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY KENNY BRO! :D

I went out with My Melody at 11am and met YuShun on the train to go to Cine Leisure together. Met with the birthday man, Kenny, to catch Smurfs at 11.35am. It was My Melody's first trip to a cinema which also means it is her first time watching a movie. Thank god she sat quietly through-out the movie, only gave her baby bites at the last fifteen minutes before the movie ended.

We had a quick lunch at Koufu before taking train over to Bedok to meet Joey for singing session at Kampong Chai Chee CC from 3.15pm till 6.15pm. My Melody fell asleep halfway through with all the singing and noises. Joey and YuShun bought a D-I-Y cake from The Icing Room which Joey decorated herself for Kenny and I. It was really very sweet of them.

After our singing session, we took train over to Bugis. Had our dinner at Empire State at Iluma, love the setting of the restaurant there. After dinner, we walked over to Bugis Junction. We took neoprint, bought bubble tea from Rockery and went to look at the Smurfs exhibition which includes one which is done by Joey.

Finally reached home at 11pm, out for a whole twelve hours with My Melody. It is a long and fun-filled but tiring day today. Enjoyed the time spend with the clique though it is only part half of the clique. Hope to have more gathering with my clique soon, hopefully with more people but I know that is impossible.










While waiting for train in the morning...




Simple lunch after the movie.






With YuShun & Kenny while waiting for Joey at Bedok MRT station.






My Melody in her colourful jacket.









With my dear Joey.









The beautifully decorated cake by Joey & YuShun for Kenny & I.



Joey preparing the cake.



Joey & YuShun singing birthday song for us.















Happy advance 22nd birthday to me.






Happy 22nd birthday to the birthday man, Kenny.









Kenny & I with our cake.






Dear Joey & I with the cake.






The four of us with the cake.






Buddy Kenny & Buddy YuShun with the cake.















Trio shots with the cake.



We were told to make a wish.















YuShun wanted to snap the perfect blowing out candle shot so we had to redo alot of times till I laughed.



Cake-cutting session.



Last shot of K & I with our cake.



A shot of me cutting the cake.









Kenny cutting the cake.



Buddy YuShun forever act shy only.



I like this shot I took of Kenny cos of the flash which resulted in the nice lighting.



Joey & Kenny entertaining Melody.



Baby who is awake from her nap as we were leaving after singing session.



Waiting for the food to be served.





















My Melody in the baby chair.






Joey & I at dinner time.









Kenny & YuShun torturing Pinkie.












Our dinner at Empire State.









The nice setting at Empire State.









As usual, her close ear pose when it's noisy.






















Lovely neoprint we took, love the pictures.



The Eco green Smurf with specs is done by Joey.










While on the way home.



Joey gave Melody this cute Hershey's Chocolate doll.

p.s. More Pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment