Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Lantern Festival

(One Hundred & Thirty-Eight days passed)

Sixty-Sixth day of work today. My Melody was woken up at 7.30am as she will be tagging along with sister, her mum and maid to Chinese Garden with sister's school. Dad cooked fried rice in the morning so I brought some to work too. My period came today but very very little only. I ate double fish soup with rice for lunch at Kopitiam and bought a cup of ice cold rose syrup to drink hoping I will not have cramp.

Ended work, went back to Dad's home straight. Dad, his wife and sister went to Malaysia. Since it was Lantern Festival, decided to bring My Melody down to play, maid wanted to follow too. Went to Fernvale point to buy a lantern for Melody but very limited choices for girl. Ended up, bought a Hello Kitty paper lantern and a packet of colored candles.

Went to the big area behind Dad's block to play as there was alot of people and kids there. Not even half an hour, Dad was back and said to ask the maud go back to help so we all went back just when I was about to play the candles. Half an hour later, we came down again, with sister and her mum as well. Went to Fernvale Point to buy a lantern for sister too.

Played for about an hour or more and finished the candles before heading home. This is Melody's first time playing a lantern on her own and she loves it. On a side note, I am rather sad because this lantern festival I did not get to eat any snow skin drain mooncake. Still, HAPPY LANTERN FESTIVAL once again to everyone.



Cute lunch box becos got cutie Eeyore.



Dad packed so much mayo egg, eat till wanna puke.



Breakfast for today.



Lunch for today.









Melody act pro like she know how to use the remote control.












Random shots of My Melody who has out-grown her clothes.









The Hello Kitty lantern I bought for My Melody.









The lanterns which residents hung on a string tree-to-tree.















Shots with flash, so hard to get a clear shot of her when she can't stop moving.









While going home for the first time.







































Melody walking around with her Hello Kitty lantern happily.









Piggy sister posing for her mum.
















Made heart shape with the candles.















Melody started clapping her hands & sang 'Happy Birthday' when you saw the lighted candles.















Random pictures I took.









A little playground fun time for My Melody.






Finally it was time to head home.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment