Sunday, August 7, 2011

Xanne's 11th Birthday

(One Hundred & Two days passed)

I thought it would be another boring stay-home Sunday with My Melody. I woke up and wished my small cousin, Xanne, Happy Birthday. Asked her if she is going out with family and she told me celebrating at home with mini party. So sad, just because majority of the time I am busy so she never ask me, my Mum and cousin all know except me, lucky I asked. My Melody slept till 1+pm today, I quickly prepared and changed her and myself. Sylvester and my Mum came to fetch us over to Xanne's home together, beside Rivervale Plaza. It was more of a family gathering at their place with adults playing mahjong and kids running about playing by themselves and a cake cutting session for Xanne in the evening. I went down to NTUC to buy two packets of Drypers and one tin of 1800g milk for My Melody. Sylvester and my Mum send My Melody and I home at 7+pm. The day was well spend after all.









My Melody & I in the car.









My Melody snacking on her baby bites as usual.









Me with little cousin Casanne.









My all time love, Eeyore.









Me with Casanne & Isabel(I think).









Me with a kiddy cap.
















































My Melody having fun playing by herself.



Me with My Melody.






Casanne with My Melody.









My Melody with her 'transport'.









Melody in her own world.












Me with the birthday girl, Xanne Pok.









Melody starts to feel tired.






Sylvester, Mummy, Melody & I.






My beloved mummy love & I.






My maternal grandmother & I.






Me with Elyse.









Melody playing with Elyse.



My Melody being KPO.




























































Finally, cake cutting session.



My Melody says bye.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment