Monday, October 11, 2010

Pizza Hut dinner with WHB

[PART ONE]

Brought My Melody out to Compass Point together with Aslynna and maid. After they went home, I meet HuiBing for dinner. We ate at Pizza Hut. The five course meal and my new favorite, Cheesy7 pizza. After dinner, we took a walk around Compass Point. I bought My Melody a new friend (will post about her new friend and pictures of it in the next post). Took lots of pictures before we headed home.









My Melody wouldn't sit still to eat.















Random shots of My Melody.



My drink & Soup of the Day.



My crisscross fries.



My baked rice.



Our Cheesy7 pizza.









My Melody and I, see she loves to bully me.









HuiBing and My Melody.









HuiBing and I.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment