Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Jasmine's surprise celebration

It was the day we mummies have been looking forward to. A surprise birthday celebration for Jasmine's 21st birthday planned by her hubby, Kelvin. I am sure she was very happy for all these.

I went out in the morning with Grandma & My Melody to Compass Point for early lunch at Kopitiam. After Grandma left, Fion came to find me for awhile as polyclinic was closed. Walked around for awhile and after she left, I waited for Kelvin to come pick me up.

He already picked Caslin, YanWen and Little Chlovelle before he came to pick My Melody & I up. He went to Bedok to get Jasmine's birthday cake and to Bugis to get some balloons before heading to our destination which is Festive Hotel in Sentosa.

Pearl, CaiQuan and Little Phelove came shortly after we reached, followed by Sherin & Little Zayden. The room was very very nice, I love it especially the bunk bed on top. We went to Toast Box/Bread Talk to get some food as we were hungry. And hurried back to prepare and head to the swimming pool at Hard Rock Hotel to set up the place before Jasmine arrived.









My Melody all changed and ready to go out when I haven't even bathe and prepare yet. She climbed onto the stroller herself.









In the end, she went on the bed to nua while waiting for me.









Finally out and My Melody was bring a greedy baby as usual.









My Melody & I while in Kelvin's car.









My Melody & Little Zayden.






My Melody's favourite place to play, any stairs.









I actually let My Melody walk to Toast Box instead of putting her in her pram.


























Random shots of the people around.






Say HI to Little Phelove.









Say HI to Little Chlovelle.









My Melody was changed and prepared to go swimming.



Snap a shot when My Melody is so cheery.






Me with Little Chlovelle.



Me with Little Zayden.



Me with Little Chlovelle & Little Zayden.









My Melody & Little Zayden again.









My Melody was very excited at first that she keeps wanting to walk around on her own when we reached the pool.















But after she set foot on the sand, she started crying which I guess she's afraid of the sand. Cos after that she just clings on to me and wants me to carry, refusing to go down to play anymore.



























Random shots at Hard Rock Pool.



Kelvin finally arrived with the star of the day, Jasmine & Little Trev.









More people joined in to take a picture each time.



My Melody & I with dearest Jasmine.









My Melody & I again.















Look how happy Jasmine is when opening her gifts & reading her birthday cards.











She's my big boss.















My 'Totally Chocolate' from Emicakes which I bought for Jasmine was uses as her 'supposedly birthday cake'.















Random shots of the room in Festive Hotel. I love that bed on top.






Say HI to Little Trev.









Kiddies playing with Pinkie.






Dinner at Thai Accent. I ate beef noodle soup.






























Another surprise for Jasmine, her actual birthday cake after we finished dinner.



HuiXian, Cheryth, Sophia & I.









Mummies group shot. HuiXian, Sophia, Pearl, Jasmine, YanWen, Sherin & I.












With the birthday girl, Jasmine.






With Sophia.






With HuiXian.






With YanWen.






With Pearl.






With Caslin.






With Sherin.



Pearl with her hubby, CaiQuan, & Phelove.















Last few shots of My Melody before heading home.



Lastly, Polariods for the day.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment