Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sixty-Six days passed

Twentieth day of work today. Only worked from 9am to 12pm as I had to work two Saturdays to cover up for my off last Monday. I bought my favorite A.M. porridge from KFC for breakfast today. I booked tickets for Transformers 3 : Dark Of The Moon at 2pm at GV Tiong Bahru. After work, trained to Tiong Bahru. Had KFC for lunch, I ate Ultimate Filler Box. The movie was okay as I have never been a fan if Transformers. After the movie, I went to NTUC to buy milk powder and detergent powder and trained back home.

When I reached home, I quickly prepared and changed My Melody as I was bringing her to Christelle's 2nd birthday celebration at Costa Sands Resort at Downtown East. Kelvin, Jasmine and Little Trev came over at about 6.45pm to fetch us there together. It has been a long time since I last met the usual mummies and kiddies that I used to meet a few months back. We all left the party at 9+pm and went to KFC for dinner for the kids. With Kelvin, Jasmine, Little Trev and Lewis, YanWen, Little Chlovelle and HuiXian, her Hubby, Little Cheryth. I bought popcorn chicken snackers and regular whipped potato for My Melody but she only eat fries. Kelvin, Jasmine and Little Trev sent My Melody and I home too.

Really really THANK YOU to JASMINE & KELVIN for always fetching us to parties and sending us home. I really appreciate it and feel sorry for troubling you guys everytime. Thanks alot!!!

Lastly, today is KFC day for me because my breakfast, lunch and dinner all ate KFC! Hur.









My Melody while in Kelvin's car.







































My Melody at the birthday party.
















































My Melody with her kiddy friends.









My Melody & I at the party.
















Mummies & kiddies shots with Jasmine&Little Trev and YanWen&Little Chlovelle.

































Mummies & I. With Jasmine, Pearl, YanWen, HuiXian, Evelyn & Maggie.







































The adorable kiddies at the party.









Pretty Christelle, the birthday girl.



























Cake-cutting session.



















































Dinner at KFC.









KFC for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment