Friday, March 25, 2011

Asia Pacific Yoyo Competition 2011

It's the first day of the Asia Pacific Yoyo Competition 2011 today! Held at Suntec City Convention Center, Hall 401.

Since it's my off day, I decided to go down to see some of my friends that I only get to see once a year and that is during AP.

I met Fion in the morning and we took train together to Suntec City. I bought kaya toast from Coffee & Toast at Esplanade Xchange for breakfast as I was already hungry since last night.

Since it was just the first day of AP, alot of preparations had to be done. I suddenly felt like having Starbucks so we randomly went to Starbucks. Such a coincidence, Tsubasa Onishi and Shinji Saito was there too and we all sat down for our drinks together.

I ordered Mocha Frappacino but they gave me Java Chips instead. A Yoyo player from Phillipines, Ernest Kahn, happened to be there and he joined us too. Had a short photo-taking session with them too.

The rest of the day was just watching of the competition and catching up with Malcolm Brother. Saw my eye candy and took pictures with him too. Fion and I left at 7.15pm and took train back together. I am a happy girl today after all.




Polariods is the love yo.
















I love the lighting so I had to cam-whore a little of myself.




























With my eye candy, Evan Ng, from Macau.
(I waited a year for this)












With Tsubasa Onishi from Japan.








With Shinji Saito from Japan.












With a good friend, Dimi, from Malaysia.








With Ernest Kahn from Phillipines.








With a friend that I really like, Cheng.












With my god-brother, Malcolm.
















Tsubasa Onishi, Shinji Saito, Fion & I.








The Three Masketeers - Tsubasa Onishi, Shinji Saito & Ernest Kahn.








Green Tea Kit-Kat from Japan, thanks Shinji Saito.

Lastly...
Not forgetting, girls will always cam-whore at times like this too.



























































And that's with Fion Sweetheart.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment