Thursday, February 24, 2011

Navden's FIRST birthday

I hate rainy days when I have plans for the day. Still, I insist on going out. Finally the rain stopped at around 7pm and I quickly left home with My Melody. We went to Compass Point as I wanted to buy her waffles. On the way there, I realized I forgot to bring her pacifier out. We took a cab over to SAF Seaview Resort for Navden's first birthday celebration.

I met friends I haven't met in years, Valerie (Navden's mummy) and Eunice (Zeatus's mummy). The last time I've seen them, we were just a normal teenage and now, we are all a mother of one. Hehe. Also met a few other mummies like Jessie, Michelle, Eve, Rachel and Mandy. Jessie's dad offered me a ride home as they saw me waiting for cab but no cab in sight. Really appreciated it, can't thank them enough.

Though I didn't socialize much. I manage to catch up a little with Valerie, Eunice and Jessie. Polariods taken with Valerie and Jessie, without the kids though. And thank god My Melody was vert guar to sit in her pram all night and not much fussing without her pacifier. A night well spent.

































My Melody for today.



Valerie Sweetie & birthday boy, Navden.






Birthday boy, Navden, & I.






Jessie & Baby Elton.






My Melody & Baby Elton.



Jessie & I.









Polariods with Valerie Sweetie & Jessie.






My baby love & I.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment