Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Casanne turns FIVE

My Melody had her one year old jab today, it's the first time I'm bringing her for her jab alone. Thank god she wasn't such a naughty girl today.

Next we went to Compass Point as I needed to buy gifts for little cousins. Went up and down and up and down so many tunes cos I was so fickle-minded. Haha.

In the evening, took LRT to Ah Yi's house cos it's Casanne's birthday today. Also a simple mini celebration with family at home. So long didn't go up to their house, now they gave a white dog named Man Tou and two cute little rabbits named Strawberry Shortcake & Cherry I think.




MeiMei (Casanne) with her gift from me.



MeiMei (Casanne) birthday cake.



MeiMei (Casanne) with her birthday cake.









My Melody & I.









My Melody sitting on the swing chair.









Random shots of My Melody.



My Melody says Good Night.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment