Sunday, May 8, 2011

Eleven days passed

Happy Mother's Day!
I'm a mother myself too, but it feels like any normal day.

Dad came over and I went back to his home with My Melody. Stayed there till night time and he send us back home.









First time letting My Melody try drinking from a straw cup.












My Melody in Dad's car.






Trying to take picture with My Melody but she refuse.









Sister & her laolao playing badminton in the house.















My Melody was too interested in watching Sister & her laolao play badminton, so I took this chance to take picture with her. But everytime I take one shot, she will push my hand away.









My Melody really loves playing in this car. This is where she spends most of her time at Dad's home.









This fatty sister always have to disturb My Melody.









Finally My Melody has some peace again.









Perfect outfit for such a humid weather but she still keeps sweating.









KPO Melody wants to play badminton with piggy sister too.









Too bored at Dad's place so I end up playing sister's jigsaw puzzles.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment