Monday, July 11, 2011

Seventy-Five days passed

Twenty-Sixth day of work today. No breakfast for today as I was very late for work. Had Korean BBQ beef set again at Kopitiam for lunch. After work, I went to Compass Point to buy a gift for Zuetus. Took LRT back to Dad's home and My Melody was sleeping. Lucky she woke up by 8pm so I changed and prepared her as I am bringing her along to attend Zuetus's first birthday celebration at Aloha Loyang. Waited till no peak hour charge and we took a cab over, I did not bring stroller again. Met some mommies and kiddies that I seldom meet there but we enjoyed though it is only for a short while. Maxi helped me to on call a cab and we cab home at about 9+10am. Went back Dad's home to eat durians. Dad bought crab too but I was full from eating durian with rice.
























Camwhoring in the office.












Camwhoring in the toilet too.



Lunch for today.









My Melody & I when we just left home.












My Melody & I at the chalet.

































My Melody was very shy & quiet at the party, maybe she feel it's nor the usual kiddies that she always meet.









Mummies group shot. PeiPei, Maxi, Celest, Elaine, Mandy, Valerie, Eunice & I.










Eunice Dear, My Melody & I.






Valerie Sweetie, My Melody & I.



Eunice & Little Zuetus with My Melody & I.



Mandy & Baby Elrica with My Melody & I.



My Melody & I with Elaine & Little XiEn.



My Melody & I with Celest.



Mandy with My Melody & I.









The birthday prince, Zuetus.















Very very adorable Angry Bird birthday cake & cupcakes.















The Angry Bird family.









Baby Jarred & Baby Elrica.









Camwhoring again at home.









My Melody wants the love letters all to herself.









My Melody & Dad's wife.









Dinner for today. Durian with rice.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment