Monday, July 18, 2011

Eighty-Two days passed

HAPPY 44th BIRTHDAY DADDY!!! :DDD

Thirty-First day of work today. I think I stopped buying breakfast officially to save money and eat less too. Ate ban mian for lunch at Kopitial at 4pm. I used Microsoft Work to make a birthday card for my Dad and bought him a cup as a gift from Popular which I had to wrap myself. After work, took train to Eunos and Dad picked me up from there. He brought us (his wife, sister, Melody, maid and I) to Katong for his birthday dinner. Korean BBQ buffet at Jang Shou BBQ Buffet, I ate alot alot of fish meat and beef. Grandma took a cab over to join us at 9pm. Dad and his wife thought Grandma went Hong Kong already today, but she is going tomorrow. I felt that I ate the most among all of them, I was the first to eat at 7pm and last to finish at 10+pm. Dad send Grandma home and we went home.



Lunch for today.












The card I printed & the gift I wrapped for Dad.









My Melody & I.






















































Busy busy Melody on a baby high chair.












She started to be cranky so it was stroller time for her, gave her milk & she fell asleep shortly after.






She starts running around when she's awake.















Me me me, eat also cam-whore a little.















My naughty piggy sister, Aslynna.






























Grandma & My Melody.
























Dad & Aslynna.






























Dad, sister & her mum.
























Aslynna & her mum.


















Grandma with Sister's mum & maid.















Sister's mum & maid.






My Melody & maid.






























Yummy dinner at Jang Shou BBQ Buffet (Korean).









Melody refusing to bathe back at home.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment