Thursday, February 10, 2011

CNY events at store

Wednesday..

Morning shift today. The Soup Spoon & Burger King for lunch, imma pigg! We Lao Yu Sheng at work today too, they bought from Sakae Sushi, yummy yummy. After work, went to Starhub Customer Service Center to exchange for a new SCV remote control. When I reached home, there was a parcel for me. My Melody's Baby Gap pajamas arrived, super duper adorable!



My lunch for today.









Lo hei Lo hei.









The Baby Gap pajamas I ordered from GMarket.






Family went out for dinner but didn't da bao for me. I cooked two packets of instant Mee Goreng for myself.

Thursday..

Worked morning shift again. There was 2 lion dance in store today. Though I didn't watch it but asked someone to take pics for me. I'm not a fan of lion dance, used to be afraid of it when I was younger cos it's so loud and noisy. After work, had to go Giant to buy fan back home. It was so heavy, I swear my hand gonna break. Watched Death Note 2 on SCV before I sleep, L is so so so adorable handsome.





Whose sexy butt?



My simple lunch, been long since I ate 菜贩.















The two lion dance.






Pretty flowers arranged by Ramil.


















Posing with the pretty flowers.









All my love! Yes, including L from Death Note.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment