Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Black society at SOUL

Part Three...

Just reached home not long ago. It was my first night out with Jasmine, Kelvin, Pearl, Kiki and Xavier. Kelvin and Jasmine cabbed over to pick me up about 10.30pm and we went to Odean Tower. We went to a pub named SOUL and I think it's the nicest most classy pub I've ever been to. We girls went to buy food from McDonalds up to makan.

They ordered tiger beer and Jasmine and Kelvin made me play five ten with them because they want to see me drink. I should thank my clique for training me to get use to drinking tiger beer when we often go sing in the past. Surprisingly I drank bout three glasses and still feeling not that bad, would have felt like piling before because I hate beer.

It was Kelvin's birthday at twelve midnight and his 'cake' was cinnamon melts from McDonalds, special right. We also played a few rounds of Police & Murderer, funny funny. Last minute Jasmine and Kelvin had to rush home at 1.30am so Kiki and Xavier send us home since we all live in Seng Kang except Pearl. Anyway, it so happen all of us were dressed in black that's how my post title came along.

Though it was a short night, buy nevertheless, I still had fun and enjoyed myself with their company. Hope I will have more nights out with Jasmine in future but it's very hard for me to find chance to! :<










The girls - Jasmine, Pearl, Kiki & I.






Jasmine & I.






Pearl & I.



Kiki & I.









Kelvin & his birthday 'cake'.



Jasmine & Kelvin.



Kiki & Xavier.



Jasmine & Pearl.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment