Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fourteen days passed

In the morning, took a cab over to Clementi with Grandma and My Melody. Waited for more than an hour to settle my stuff and we walked to The Clementi Mall after that. I wanted to have prata at the usual Mr Prata which is now named Prata Planet, but Grandma say got nothing for My Melody to eat. It is my first time at The Clementi Mall as it was built after I graduated from Clementi ITE. We had lunch at NTUC Foodfare, I ate BBQ Beef Set from Korean stall. Walked around and went to Fairprice Finest to buy some things. We took train back instead of cab and My Melody was asleep through out the train journey so there was peace.

Grandaunt was already at our home when we reached home. I wanted to go her house to stay for one night but she say the weather very hot. So I thought I had to stay home for a day. Grandma will be going cruise today and coming back a week later so I am going to stayover at Dad's place tomorrow. But ended up Dad called at 4-5pm and said he coming over to take us now and I rushed like mad to prepare all the stuffs to bring.

As his wife's mum will be going back to China later at 1.50am flight, he decides to bring us to The Singapore Flyer. It is my third time riding The Singapore Flyer and it changed so much after we enter from the flight entrance, it was filled with a gallery to entertain the people walking to the flight. It was My Melody's first time riding The Singapore Flyer and she was extremely happy, cheery and excited. She cannot stop running around so I was not able to snap a single clear nice picture of her front view. We had dinner at Singapore Food Trail, I got to eat alot alot of BBQ Stingray. Sadly, my all-time-favourite Sambal Kangkong sold out. After dinner, we came back home and they made sister sleep before sending their Mum off.


















My Melody's stone look while we were waiting for cab in the morning.


















And while we were in the cab.


















Too bored so she's playing with the visitor's pass.


















It's so hard to take a picture with My Melody in Dad's car.






























Random shots taken when in Dad's car, always will blur.


















Before we went in the Flyer, wanted to snap pictures of her in her pretty dress.
























From the point we step in at the flight entrance to the flight changed so much.






























Random shots of the family.












The Laolao & My Melody.






























My Melody can't wait to get down from her pram.
















































It's so difficult to take a nice clear photo with My Melody.






























The Laolao & My Melody again.


















All attempt to take picture with My Melody but fail.




































Piggy sister & My Melody.




















































































































































































My happy cheery excited Melody.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment