Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Children's Day!

(One Hundred & Sixty-Three days passed)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to
JULES & DIN!!! (:

Eighty-Third day of work today. Bought my favorite A.M. Porridge from KFC for breakfast. Had fried fish soup for lunch at Kopitiam. After work, headed over to Punggol to bring Melody home. Went to Popular at Compass Point to try my luck on finding Abby Cadabby's DVD and I found one. So happy, finally found Abby in Wonderland. Bought it for Melody and headed home.

Nowadays when I attempt to take pictures of Melody or us, she will always snatch my iPhone and act one pro, take pictures herself. Sigh... Hahaha.



Breakfast for today.



Lunch for today.





















My baby & I.






























Funny faces of my baby.



Opened this toy for Melody to play.



Bought another Abby Cadabby DVD for Melody again.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment