Monday, December 27, 2010

My Melody turns ONE

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY to MY MELODY!!!

Just a small simple mini celebration for her at home. Grand-aunt, Jasmine & Stella and Dad & his wife came over too. My Melody, cousin Jayden & sister Aslynna played together for a long time.










My Melody playing playing.









My Melody & I.









Cousin Jayden & My Melody.



My Melody birthday cake for My Melody.









My Melody in her first birthday outfit.









My Melody & I again.









Cousin Jayden & My Melody again.












Birthday song time.









My little princess in her second birthday outfit.









My Melody, sister, dad & his wife.









Grandma & My Melody.



My Melody cutting her cake.









My Melody sitting in her new Combi stroller.









My Melody eating eating.









My Melody on the bed.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment