Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday, Phelove!

(One Hundred & Fifty days passed)

Cooked udon noodles for lunch today. Prepared and packed all my stuff and Dad fetched Melody and I back home today. Since Grandma coming back tomorrow, I will be staying at my own home tonight. Went out with my Melody in the late afternoon to meet Jasmine, Kelvin and Trev at Compass Point. We took a cab to downtown east for Phelove's 2nd birthday celebration, it was also a Minnie Mouse themed party. Stayed there till about 9+pm before we left the place. Went to the arcade at Ehub with Jasmine, Kelvin, YanWen, Lewis and the kiddies. We also took neoprint together. Left the place and took a cab home at 11+pm. It was a fun night with them.



Lunch for today.



Happy Melody posing with Trev.



Enjoying her Yakult from Kelvin.















Kiddies love Yakult, so do I.















Melody insist on taking the bag with the gift by herself.









Melody & I in the cab.









Her favorite past time, snacking.









Kiddies snacking together.



Trev & Phelove.



Little cutie Phelove, birthday girl.






Little cutie Jerbel.



Little cutie Rayvelle.






Little cutie Chlovelle.



Little cutie Melody.



Jasmine & I.



Pearl & I.



YanWen & I.



Jennifer & I.



Lynn & I.



Girlies group shot.



Phelove's pretty birthday cake.









Phelove being excited.









Melody act one pro playing Fishing Joy.















Now she act one pro being a driver.



Melody~



Trev~



Chlovelle~



The adults playing shooting game.



Getting ready for the photo-taking session.
























Neoprint fun.




p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment