Sunday, July 24, 2011

Eighty-Eight days passed

It is a long long day today, tired but it was worth it.

Right after noon time, Kelvin came to pick My Melody and I up together with Jasmine and Little Trev.



My Melody playing in the big blue basin at home.

Finally out with My adorable Melody.

First stop..

We went to Junction 8 for lunch at Pizza Hut. Had a very filling lunch as we ordered large stuffed crust Hawaiian Pizza, 6pcs Sweet 'N' Spicy drumlets, soup of the day and Iced Lemon Tea for all of us. After lunch, they went to buy a gift for Little Faith.




My Melody & I having our lunch.


The happy loving family I envy & Jasmine claims to be the cheese sprinkler pro. HAHAHA! 


My Melody having fun on her own during meal time. 


 Trev cant wait to eat the yummy food infront of him.




Just blogging & seeing the pizza picture, I am craving for it so badly again. 

 Free balloon for the kids from Pizza Hut.



Jasmine, Trev & I.

 
Second stop..

Went to Palms Garden Condo at Chao Chu Kang for Faith's first birthday celebration. Met some other mummies friend there. Mabel and Baby Jerbel, Tan Geok and Baby Rayvelle, Yi Xian and Baby Alyssa, Jenny and Baby Melody and Laura and Little Davier. (That is all I remember and know) Little Faith is very adorable indeed. Thank you Lin for inviting us to share the joy of this special occasion of your little girl. Sorry that we arrived kind of late so we only stayed for a very short while.







I really love Melody in this denim jumper. 


My little cutie pie & I. 



 Trev was trying to be nice to put that toy into Melody mouth to play BUT Melody very guai lan. She will open her mouth for him to put in, but after he put in, she take out & throw on the floor contineously. They repeat the exact same actions more than 3 times. HAHAHA.


My Melody & I with favourite mummy Jasmine & Little Trev. Melody cannot stay still. 

My Melody & I with mummy Laura. 

My Melody & I with mummy YiXian & Baby Alyssa. 

My Melody & I with TanGeok mummy & Baby Rayvelle. 

My Melody & I with mummy Mabel & Baby Jerbel. 

 My Melody & I, Mabel & Jerbel, Jasmine & Trev.

 Mummy Lin & I.


 Little Trev & I.

Baby Rayvelle wants to play with My Melody. 



Handsome Little Davier. 

 Trev so amused with?

 Baby Rayvelle wants to sleep.


Random shots taken by Jasmine. 

Cute gift box for the goodies. 




 Cake-cutting session & mummies group shots.




Me with Jenny's Baby Melody. 



Kids are impatient.
 

Third stop..

Randomly, we decided to go bowling so we went to Kallang Leisure Park thinking that there would be the least people there. But it is a Sunday so it was still filled with alot of people but we still had a lane. First time bowling with them, it was fun since it has been long that I bowled leisurely.We played 3 sets of game in total, sadly my scores kind of lousy cos none of the game, I scored above 100points. Though I inproved only a little after each game. Scores as follows - 85, 97 & 99. We finished played bout 9pm and had dinner at Nihon Mura. I did not eat much as Melody was very naughty and I was tired. They sent us back to my Dad's place after dinner. Thank you so much and sorry for the trouble K and J.


 Dearie Jasmine & I.



Is Thomas that addictive? 







TrevTrev & MelMel. 

 Trev was free.

 Snacks for kiddies & adults.



Kelvin the pro bowler, don't play play. 



Scores in order, I never hit 100points. 



People eat sushi, she eat pocky. 

 Dinner at Nihon Mura but I never eat much.

Grocery time. 

Ate half bowl of congee back at Dad's home, it was nice.

I really enjoyed the day out with Jasmine and her little family, I am sure Melody enjoyed too. Hope to have more outings with you guys okay. Thanks for everything too.

P.S. More pictures in FaceBook.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment