Sunday, November 6, 2011

Jerbel's FIRST Birthday

(One Hundred & Ninety-Three days passed)

Attended Jerbel's first birthday at Costa Sands Resort downtown east at night with Melody. It was a Winnie The Pooh themed party. Met alot of mummy friends there, Byt snapped few pictures as Melody was not in her best behavior. She cried badly for a long time as she wanted to poo but cannot come out till after crying a long long time. My poor baby, pains me to see her in pain. Brought her to KFC to have fries while I had some dinner too. Transportation for today was cab there and cab home.



Melody with her goodie bag.















Melody and I.



Dearest Jasmine with Melody & I.






XiaoFen & Tytus with Melody & I.



YenPing & Nara with Melody & I.






YiXian & Alyssa with Melody & I.



TanGeok & Rayvelle with Melody & I.



Melody & I, YenPing & Nara, YiXian & Alyssa and Jasmine.



Pearl & Trev.



Handsome little Trev.



Pretty little Phelove.



Cute little Nara.



Charming little Tytus.



Adorable little Jovian.



Jerbelle's Winnie The Pooh birthday cake.



Scene decorations.






The Pay family.



KFC for dinner.















Melody enjoying her fries.






Finding me in the toilet.






Pretend to be hiding.

p.s. More Pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment