Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fourty-Six days passed

Lunch with My Melody, Jasmine & Little Trev and Sherin & Little Zayden at Pizza Hut at Compass Point this afternoon. We took cab to Changi Airport for the mummies gathering hosted by Lynn, but ended up the initial plan was canceled as the play pad was full house and we felt it was not worth the price.

Sherin suggested that we go to Pasir Ris Farmway to a dog & cat farm that her family worked in. The place is not open to public so it was a rare chance for us to visit the place. We even got to see dogs swimming in the pool. Jasmine and I took bus 89 back to Seng Kang in the evening and we had our dinner at Yoshinoya. My Melody slept from the time we were waiting for bus till we finished dinner. Took LRT back to Dad's home.

Anyway, I brought My Melody out without the stroller today and now my arm muscle is aching so badly I cannot sleep.















My melody was playing happily till...





















...These two girls cane & squeeze her in the middle, made My Melody angry & she wanted to get down from the front.












My cutie pie baby at Pizza Hut.









My Melody & I while waiting for our food.












Jasmine & Trev & Zayden.












Our food is here. Yummy yummy.



Jasmine & I, finally met her again after so so so long, about two months.



My Melody & Little Zayden. In the nursing room at Changi Airport Terminal 3.













My Melody & Little Trev, photos taken by Jasmine.















The pool meant for human & dogs.















My Melody & I sitting down watching the dogs swim while she is enjoying her snack at the same time.















There were three dogs swimming but I only managed to snap two as only these two comes close to me.









Dogs in the farm.






Dogs in the office. The white dog super big.









My Melody roaming around on her own.





















Zayden sharing his food with everyone.
















Kids love to play the doors.















Dinner time at Yoshinoya.






Backpack backpack at Dad's home.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment