Saturday, March 5, 2011

Alan's house-warming party

Dad came over in the afternoon to show us his new maid, named Nos. He fetched Grandma, My Melody and I to Kovan. Bought century egg porridge from Kovan Hawker Center for My Melody and I to eat. Was very angry cos got this stupid fugly chao ah beng pick a quarrel with my Grandma and he was very very rude and ill-mannered totally. Curse him to get bang by car to death it strike by lightning, seriously wanna give him a tight slap.

Grandma left after we finished eating. Follow Dad to see his wife's new workplace which is at Kovan. After working so many years in Hougang Mall for her past three jobs, she finally changed to a new environment. Dad headed home after that and I was left all alone with My Melody. Since I still had time before meeting YingYing at 5.30pm, I trained to Tiong Bahru to meet a friend for lunch. We ate at Kopitiam, I ate char kway teow.

Bout 4.45pm I trained to Eunos to meet YingYing and we waited for one of her workmate to arrived before we walked over to Alan's house for his house-warming party. He lived in those 2-storey HDB flat, his house very simple and nice. Ah Pek came too and he says My Melody very pretty and adorable, even gave her an ang bao which he had kept in his pocket since CNY, $20! My Melody and I took a polariod with Ah Pek too.

I persuaded YingYing to go to Nex with My Melody and I to have Sogurt. We all left Alan's place at about 8pm. Train to Serangoon via circle line from Paya Lebar, haven't taken circle line from there before. When we reached Nex, went to Isetan to find her two China deliverymen first, they also came by Alan's place for awhile just now. Had my favorite Sogurt and YingYing left after that. I waited for Grandma to come fetch me home since she was near-by at Geylang Bahru.









My baby love & I.



Mememe!



Piggy sister & the new maid, Nos.









My gangster baby in her gangster position as usual.









I secretly took these pictures of YingYing, she's so gonna kill me if she see these cos she recuse to take pictures. Like my Maria cos she slinging my bag and carrying my baby, opps! Kidding. Haha.



Ah Pek eating.



Someone's doggy.









I don't know why My Melody finds it very amusing that her whole body can squeeze into the gap between the wall and the cupboard so she keeps going in and out again.



Polariod with Ah Pek.



Sogurt for the day.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment