Thursday, October 6, 2011

Children's Day Fun for Melody

(One Hundred & Sixty-Two days passed)

On MC today due to my horrible diarrhea yesterday. Went out to Serangoon, Nex, to meet Cousin YanPeng together with Melody. We had lunch at Yoshinoya.

After lunch, brought Melody to the sky garden for water play for the first time. She seem to have enjoyed herself so much that she refuse to leave at first.

Around evening time, it started raining super heavily as we made our way to my little cousin's home, thank got from Mrt to Mrt to their block, it was sheltered all the way.

My Popo was there and we stayed for dinner. I went to see doctor at Rivervale Plaza before dinner and after I see doctor. My diarrhea came back again. This time worst because I had to run to toilet every less than five minutes.

Left their home at about 10.30pm and headed home with Melody. This is the worst diarrhea experience I had in my life.









Melody eating her smiley bites.









Lunch at Yoshinoya for Melody & I.









Haven't finish eating & can't sit still.



In the lift with Cousin YanPeng.



Melody getting ready for water play.




























































Melody having so much fun.



And she really loves the slide.









Melody getting tired after having fun.



Bought this for Melody because it stars Abby Cadabby.









Sitting on the sofa cos the dog was on the floor below.









Cutie Melody & MeiMei Casanne.



Melody terrified of the dog getting near her.









Melody drawing drawing for the first time.









Casanne, Xanne, Melody & YanPeng.









Xanne asked Melody to sayang ManTou the dog & she did.









And she starts to play with the dog herself.









Even lie down & hug ManTou.










ManTou the dog.
























Big boss on the swing chair.

p.s. More Pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment