Monday, August 15, 2011

Melody's First Check-Up at KKH

(One Hundred & Ten days passed)

I took off for today as I needed to bring Melody to KK Hospital for her 1st check-up appointment. Grandaunt cab over to our place and Grandma, Melody and I board the same cab to KKH together with Grandaunt. Her appointment was at 11.30am but we reached at 12pm. It was a brief check-up and was told to come back 3 months later for ultra-sound scanning.

We left KKH at about 2pm and took cab to Orchard Point. Had steamboat lunch at Mushroom Pot, ate from 2.30pm to 4.30pm. Shopped in OG and I wanted to get a wedges for myself by today to wear on Friday. I bought a pair of Americano brand wedges which cost $46.90. I don't really like the design but I like the base. Saw another pair ECCO brand which cost $99, I liked the design but the base very weird so decided not to get this.

I hope my feet will not ache as bad as wearing covered feet heels.We walked to Dhoby Ghaut station and took train home from there.









With My Melody in the cab.



Grandaunt, Melody & I.



Very cold in KKH so put on sweater for My Melody.






Flashed her most cutie smile but with pacifier on.






Hide 'n' seek with Pinkie.















Happy to be free from stroller.









Awhile sian look awhile happy look.









With My Melody in the cab again.















My Melody eating on her own.






While in the train on the way home.


















Lunch at Mushroom Pot.






My new wedges from OG.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment