Monday, April 25, 2011

Stay at Hotel Micheal

Worked full shift yesterday and after work, went over to Hotel Micheal as Uncle Azdre took a room for us to stay for two nights. I stayed over with My Melody, Grandma, Sister Aslynna & Maid Nos from last night till tomorrow morning check out.

Today, we went out to Vivo City for lunch at Kopitiam. Stella came to find us as we were going swimming together later in the afternoon. We went to Giant and Grandma bought lots of breads and cakes and cup noodles for our dinner.

When we returned to the hotel, we prepared to go swimming while Grandma stays in the room. Played for almost two hours and we went back to the room. Spend the rest of the time in the room till we check out the following morning.




Taken after work on Sunday, the three of us happen to be wearing the exact same top.









Stella & I before we changed into our swimsuit.






Stella & I after we changed into our swimsuit.















Stella & I with my piggy sister, Aslynna.
















My Melody in her cute baby pooh & friends robe.



I wanted a shot with My Melody but piggy sister keeps jumping up and down infront of us on purpose.












Stella & I with the maid, Nos, & My Melody.









My Melody warming up before her swim.









Stella & I posing as if we are suntanning. I know I'm fat.



My Melody enjoying her second swim in a real pool. Like shiok only, always lie on the float.























































Stella snapped shots of My Melody & I while we were in the water playing.






























Stella snapped random shots of us.






My poor little Melody was freezing right after she came out of the water.









Stella & My Melody.






























Stella cam-whored so much with my iPhone but I only posted 10 pictures.






















Some shots of My Melody.















Some shots of piggy sister, Aslynna.












Dinner for tonight. My favourite cup noodles & one of my favourite drink.















Snap pictures of the room.












Snap pictures of the swimming pool.












Snap pictures of the hotel lobby.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment