Saturday, May 21, 2011

Twenty-Four days passed

Grandma took a cab over to pick Melody, sister, maid and I to go over to Aloha Loyang for Hanz 6th birthday celebration. It was at Terrace 6, Flame of the Forest. I was very bored there so my only company was My Melody and my iPhone. At 7+pm, someone gave us a ride home, but Grandma was still there.


















Random shots around the place.















The kids playing some donut eating game & they can't use their hands.









With my piggy sister, Aslynna.









Sister looks bored too.






























See this cranky little baby because she wants to get down from her stroller.









So I let her down for awhile.


















Finally some pictures with My Melody.









She looks sleepy right.





















Next moment she is hyper playing again.






Goody bag for My Melody.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment