Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Johor Bahru on Deepavali

(One Hundred & Eighty-Two days passed)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDAUNT
&
HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!! (:

After Melody woke up today, I changed her and fed her and waited for the rain to stop before heading out. Took a cab and dropped Melody off at relative home in Punggol as Grandma was there, while I went to Grandaunt's home. Waited for Jasmine and her boyfriend to come pick Grandaunt, her husband and I about 5+pm.

We went in to Johor Bahru for Grandaunt's birthday dinner at Dama Market, the food was nice and cheap. After dinner, went to walk walk at the new KSL Shopping Mall till 9+pm before leaving for home. I took a cab to Punggol and waited for Grandma to finish her mahjong game before going home with Melody and her.

Anyway, I finally went out of Singapore after two and a half years and tonight my new passport gets it's first virgin chop. I was passport-less for more than a year. Randomly, I miss going in to Johor Bahru for late night supper or slacking moments.









Lazy baby lazing on the bed.















Active Melody in the cab.



Bought 10 otahs for $3 at Grandaunt's home downstairs, quite nice.



Grandaunt's birthday cake, coffee flavor.



Jasmine & I when we were heading out.















Me taking shots of myself in the car.



Random view when we just entered JB.



Grandaunt & I in the car.



Their Shell station.



Grandaunt & her husband.






Random shop houses.



Jasmine & I while waiting for our food.






Me drinking sugar cane juice with lemon.






View of Dama Market.









Snaps of Grandaunt & her husband.






Two of the stalls we ordered from, still got two more stalls I didn't snap.









Snaps of Jasmine & her boyfriend, Donny.




































Our very fulfilling dinner tonight.



Jasmine posing.



Their cinema in KSL Mall.



Looking at DVDs.



Gums are love.



I finally saw this gumball machine in real life but I did not get to play it.



Another cool machine.









Snaps in the toilet.









Random stalls.









Me with mtmy favorite Green Apple Green Tea from Each-A-Cup there.



There's a kids playpad at KSL Mall.









Cutie Melody sitting on the chair.









Monkey Melody climbing on the stroller.



Melody & Owen.









My baby love & I.



Cry baby can't stop kicking.









So poor thing she wants more food.









Act one pro switch on TV to watch cartoon.

p.s. More Pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment