Saturday, November 5, 2011

Cynthia's TWENTY-THIRD Birthday

(One Hundred & Ninety-Two days passed)

Brought Melody to Compass Point in the afternoon to buy a gift.

About 7pm, ShuQing took a cab over to pick us up and headed to PA Pasir Ris Holiday Flats to attend Cynthia's 23rd birthday celebration.

Ended up staying over at the last minute with Cynthia, Jeannette, QiHao, Stephanie, Delphina, HuiTing and Melody.

Overall, it was a night well-spend with my old friends that I have not met in years. Did not regret my decision to attend this event as i did not expect this night to change my life in a twist.

Too lazy to type so much, let the pictures do the talking.















Cheeky Melody in pretty dress.






Decorations at Cynthia's party.



Self made card for Cynthia, lol.



Polariod with Cynthia & Melody.






Little devil of mine.



Random shot of me at the chalet.



Balloon keeps Melody happy.



With the birthday girl, Cynthis's Auntie.



With a very humorous and kind natured Latiff.



With Primary school good friend, ShuQing Sweetheart.



With Secondary school good friend, Jeannette Mama.



With ShiJia.



With Stephanie.



With Shirley.



With Delphina.



With HuiTing.



With Alicia.






Little model Melody.















Melody & Cynthia's cousin, Aston.






Manage to make Melody sit for awhile.






Latiff & Melody, she seems to love him alot.






Delphina & Melody.



Stephanie & Melody.






Cynthia's Dad & Melody.






Cynthia's Mum & Melody.






Melody wanted to draw too.






























My baby girl & I for tonight.






She was lost when we left her on the bed.















ShuQing, Melody & I.









Melody act shy don't take with me already.






Another shot with Latiff again.






Latiff, Melody & I. Like a family, hehe.






Group shot - Stephanie & ShiJia, ShuQing & I, Delphina & HuiTing.






ShuQing, Melody & I again.






Cynthia, Melody & I.






Stephanie, Melody & I.



Delphina & Melody again.






Jeannette, Cynthia & Melody.






Group shot again - HuiTing, Jeannette, Stephanie, Cynthia, Delphina, Melody & I.



Stephanie, Me & ShuQing.



Me, Stephanie, Cynthia & ShuQing.









Me, ShuQing, ShiJia & Stephanie.



Me with my cake.



ShuQing with big lollipop.



Stephanie twisting.



ShuQing & I act cute.



Stephanie & I with my cake again.






ShuQing & Stephanie act cute.






Birthday girl & Melody.



Cynthia, Me, Latiff & Melody.



Me, Melody & Cynthia.



Stephanie, Melody & Cynthia.









Cynthia, Melody & I again.






Unglam shots of the birthday girl.



Birthday girl & ShuQing.



Birthday girl & Delphina.



Birthday girl & HuiTing.



ShiJia & Birthday girl.



Birthday girl & Latiff.



Birthday girl & Alicia and Bf.



Birthday girl & her family.



Birthday cake for Birthday girl.















Random shots of birthday girl with her cake.



Birthday girl & I.



Birthday with ShuQing & Alicia.



Birthday girl with Stephanie, ShiJia & Latiff.



Melody & I after she woke up from her late nap.









Little monster in the house.



Delphina & I again.



Stephanie & I again.






ShuQing & I again.






Cynthia & I again.









Jeannette & I again.






Latiff, Melody, Cynthia & Delphina.









Birthday girl & Melody again.



Birthday girl & I.



Birthday girl & Jeannette.



Birthday girl & Stephanie.



Birthday girl & Delphina.



Jeannette, Cynthia, HuiTing & I.



Jeannette, Cynthia, HuiTing & Delphina.



Me, Jeannette, Cynthia, HuiTing & Delphina.



Cynthia posing with her small cake.









Melody's eyes glued to the small cakes.









Melody keep wanting Cynthia to carry cos she was aiming on the small cake.









Delphina teaching Melody to cut cake.









Jeannette & Delphina have the potential to be mummies already.



Delphina covered by balloons.






Latiff & Delphina.



Cynthia surrendered herself for the night.



Jeannette acting cute for me.



ShuQing forever texting.



I snapped Stephanie & Cynthia snapping themselves.



All the paparazzis.



My Melody is a star that night.



Melody, drawn by Delphina.



Polariods taken during the party.



McDonald's for supper in the wee hours.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment