Saturday, July 9, 2011

Seventy-Three days passed

Today is a tiring tiring Saturday but I had fun with My Melody though. I brought My Melody out at 4.30pm and make our way to Ang Mo Kio station to meet Pearl and Little Phelove. Took LRT to Seng Kang, purple line to Serangoon, yellow line to Bishan and red line to Ang Mo Kio. After meeting, we took red line all the way to Bukit Batok.

We had a quick dinner at Pasta Mania at West Mall with out kiddies. After our dinner, we shared cab to go over to Sandy's place for Baby Javian's baby shower. I took pictures using Polaroid and iPhone with most of the mummies and kiddies today. Cab back to Dad's home later at night and My Melody KOed right after she reached home and drank her milk. That was how tired we both are.









When we just left home. She is actually learning to pose a twist but only one finger.



























My Melody having a seat all to herself.












My very adorable baby running around at Bishan station.


















Little Phelove & My Melody. Only food will make them sit still.



Pearl & Little Phelove and My Melody & I. All pink pink today.









Dinner at Pasta Mania.



My Melody & I with Sandy.



My Melody & I with Michelle & baby Melanie.



My Melody & I with Pearl & Little Phelove.



My Melody & I with HuiXian & Little Cheryth.



My Melody & I with Sophia & Little Trisha.



My Melody & I with YanWen & Little Chlovelle.



My Melody & I with Evelyn & Little Christelle.



My Melody & I with Sherlyn & Little Kayla.









Me with Mabel & Baby Jerbel.









My Melody & I with Deborah, a friend I knew long ago but lost touch.


















My Melody & I at Sandy's home.









Favourite Mummy, Jasmine & I.









Pretty Mummy, Sandy & I.






Pretty Mummy, Michelle & I.






Pretty Mummy, Pearl & I.



Pretty Mummy, Hui Xian & I.



Mummies in the house unite.


















Adorable baby prince Javian & cute little baby shower cupcake too.













































My Melody for the night.



Random screenshot that I didn't know that I took.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment