Saturday, August 27, 2011

Presidential Election Day

(One Hundred & Twenty-Two days passed)

HAPPY 20th MONTHSARY
to my MELODY!!! :)

Went out at 9am to vote for president at Nan Chiau Primary School. Around noon time, cab over to Marina Country Club at Punggol for lunch at Sakura Shabu Shabu buffet. In the end, bout 9+pm, took cab to Punggol to bring My Melody home as Grandma was there. I feel feverish at night.










Lunch at Sakura.















Scenes at Marina Country Club.






Wanting to get out of her stroller.



So I let her out & she refuse to come into the house.









As usual always follow me into the toilet.









She is one grumpy little girl.
























Since it's Melody's 20 months old, forced some shots with her.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment