Sunday, February 27, 2011

Kiddies birthday celebrations

HAPPY FOURTEEN MONTHSARY
MY PRINCESS MELODY!!! :>










In the afternoon..
Left home at about 2pm to Compass Point with My Melody. She fell asleep right after we went out. Went to Kiddy Palace to buy gifts. Bought two plain waffles for My Melody and a peanut butter waffle for myself. Waited for My Melody to wake up and we took cab to Upper Changi Road East, Sunhaven Condo, for Jayden's first birthday celebration.




Jayden's birthday cake.









Long-lost sweetheart, Eve, and her birthday baby, Jayden.









Their little family.



My Melody so restless.



Long-lost sweetheart, Eve, & I.

In the evening...

After the party, Valerie sweetie, Nigel and baby Navden together with My Melody and I took a cab to Tampines Mall as it was still kinda early. We had dinner at Ajisen. After eating, we took a cab over to Sandy's place at Bukit Batok St 34 for Phoebe's and Charlene's 3rd and 2nd birthday celebration. Stayed there till about 9+pm and I took a cab home with My Melody.


My beef ramen.






Valerie's little family and My Melody.



Valerie sweetie & Navden, My Melody & I.



Valerie Sweetie & Navden.






Nigel & My Melody. My Melody refuse to let me carry her after he carried her.












My Melody in Minnie Mouse outfit.






Valerie Sweetie & I.















My Melody messing up once we got home.






My Melody for the night.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment