Friday, August 19, 2011

YanPeng's & Rick's ROM Night

(One Hundred & Fourteen days passed)

I took off again today as I am attending my cousin, YanPeng's and Rick's ROM ceremony tonight at Changi Village Hotel. I wore one of my new black dress and my new pair of wedges for the first time. Left home at 3.30pm and went to Sing Post at Seng Kang Community Centre to sent a courier mail for my boss. Took a cab to Tampines Mrt, bought two cups of Gong Cha and Betty picked me up from there. We arrived at the hotel at before 5pm but the star was actually late. Anyway, it wad a great night overall since it was a happy occasion and time spent with Mum's side family. Ahyi and YiZhang sent me back to Punggol as Grandma brought Melody there. Waited for Grandma and we went home together.









Gong Cha's Honey Green Tea & I.



AhYi Shirlene & I.






Aunt Betty & I.









MeiMei Casanne & I.





















My make-up very light so Betty helped me make-up too.















Reflections of me. I love how hotel room always seems nicer than any normal bedroom.



Cutie Little Cousin, Casanne.






Betty helping AhYi to make-up too.









With the Pok sisters but Xanne don't wanna take pictures with me, so bad.






Bed for the 'newly weds'.















My cousin, YP & I have alot of friends in common, so I met friends whom I have met nor spoken to in years but they're not forgotten, Juliana & Mavis.



Cousin's surname is Lee not Kee, haha.






Here comes the bride.


















During the solemnization ceremony.



Congratulations to the newly weds.






With the newly weds, Cousin YanPeng & Rick.





















More shots with the beautiful bride for the night.



With Betty & AhYi.






With JiuJiu Andy.






With Stacie, who also happens to be Cousin Nicole's friend whom I met before many years ago.






With MeiMei Casanne again.



With my dearest mother & Sylvester.



Mummy Love & MeiMei Casanne.



Betty & her father.
























The newly weds taking pictures with the family.






Last shots of me before I left the hotel.















My Melody at relative home.









My Melody forever following me into the toilet.






Last shots of me for today.



My Melody & I.

Randomness...







Gifts for the guests.









Pool side buffet.


















The buffet set-up.















What I ate tonight, I want more.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment