Monday, April 4, 2011

Toys'R'Us Vivo chalet

Today is the first day of the chalet and there was BBQ session at night too. I brought My Melody over in the afternoon after getting her medicines from Northeast Medical Clinic. Grandma came to bring her home while I stayed over on the first night and left in the morning as I needed to go to work in the afternoon. In just one day/night, I snapped more than 200 pictures using my iPhone. I learned to play Monopoly Deal for the first time today and I am loving this game so much. It was a fun and enjoyable night with the TRU peeps.









While waiting for our turn at the clinic.



We're on our way to the chalet.



It's cold in NTUC.






With Alicia.









With Alicia & My Melody.



My Melody touching this & that as usual.



I like this picture alot. My Melody probably wanted a piggy back from Alicia.



Her adorable stone look after she was awake from her short nap.






Trying to take pictures with My Melody in the room.



Ying & My Melody, I was too slow in taking this picture.









While waiting for Grandma to come. Poor baby was coughing.



Dickey having fun playing fireworks.






























With YongTing & Alicia.






With Jason, YongTing & Alicia.















Played Monopoly Deal for the first time.



With Ying, Joyce, Jason & Dickey.


















Random group shots here and there.



With lady boss, Ying.



With manager, Patrick.



With manager, Mark.



With manager, Khai.






With manager, Fardhaz.



With manager, Fifi.



With supervisor, Joyce.






With supervisor, Joanna.






With supervisor, Jason.






With supervisor, Ihsan.



With supervisor, Kai.





















With YongTing.



With Alicia again.






With Syakinah.






With Shikin.






With Nazreen.






With Nazirah.






With Ashiqin.






With Syahirah.



With Sabrina.






With John.



With Ridz.



With Saifullah.



With Shahrizan.






With Ramil.












With Denver.












With Daryl.












With the three pinoys.. Ramil, Denver & Daryl.












YongTing&Alicia&I with Fardhaz&Fifi.






With Syakinah & Syahidah.












Second game of Monopoly Deal.









Ppl BBQ-ing, I extra take picture.






Dickey, Jason & John.



Dickey.



Alicia & YongTing, they look so cute in this picture.









Ramil, Denver, Daryl & Saifullah sleeping.















Lastly, me me me me and me.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment