Sunday, April 3, 2011

Trev's SECOND Birthday (Part One)

It's another day that we mummies and kiddies have been looking forward to. It was Trev's Elmo-themed party to celebrate his second birthday at NSRCC Resort.

My Melody and I shared cab together with WanZhen, Gina and Little Denver to the chalet as well as going home time. It's my first meeting with Gina and Little Denver. More like first time out with her because she is from my secondary school as well so we have most probably met before.

The place was decorated so nicely with alot of Elmo pictures and Elmo-related stuffs. With a nice banner, table cloth and Elmo air walker balloon. They even brought along a play tent filled with balls to keep the kids occupied with something to play.

I love attending kiddies birthday parties because I get to meet my mummies and kiddies friend. And also will usually meet new mummies and kiddies friend that I've never met before at such events.

Seeing how much effort Jasmine and YanWen put in for their kids birthday party, I really really wish I had the time and money to make My Melody's second birthday a memorable one, if possible a Melody-themed party.



On the way out with My Melody. Forced her to take a picture with me but she refused so she got angry.



Jasmine snap this shit of My Melody & Little Denver when we arrived.



My Melody, Little Chlovelle & birthday boy Trev playing together in the tent filled with balls. Little Trev doing stunt to impress the little girls.



Trev's very awesome birthday banner, so nice & he looks so handsome adorable in that picture which goes well with the banner.



The big adorable Elmo air walker balloon which Jasmine bought just for this parry.









My Melody's most favourite place to play whenever I bring her to double storey chalet is... The staircase. Together with her 'partner-in-crime' Phelove. Malcolm joined them too.



Meet the star of the day, handsome Little Trev. He is torturing the poor fighter bop bag by sitting on him.



And Denver came to join him in bringing down the fighter bop bag.









My Melody decides to climb in to the tent to play by herself when she saw that finally no kiddies was inside, she has the tent all to herself so much block the entrance.









Meet Little-Miss-Adorable, Chloe.



My Melody has so much strength because she kept pushing this fighter bob bag around and 'fights' with it.









Mummy YanWen smiling so happily with her adorable Little Chlovelle who constantly loves to make funny cute faces.






I guess My Melody really loves balloon alot, she is always amazed by all the balloons she see.



Meet Little-Mr-Handsome, Malcolm.






My Melody forever snacking, I think that is one reason that keeps her happy.



Meet Little-Miss-Princess, Trisha. I really liked her alot but she is so shy.



My Melody climbing up the stairs as usual. Once I couldn't find her anywhere, and found her at the second levelC she climbed all the way up. Like playing hide'n'seek with me, still can laugh when I found her.






Meet Little-Miss-Pretty, Phoebe. I liked her alot too but she refuse to take pictures with me properly on my previous attempt. She's as pretty as her mummy.






My Melody was attempting to blow this thing. But because it's made of cardboard, I think she will end ip eating it after it became soft with her saliva on them.



Meet another Little-Mr-Handsome, Denver.



Very randomly forced My Melody to take a picture with me again so it was kind of blur.



Meet another Little-Miss-Pretty, Cheryth. The way she talks is very very adorable.






Once again My Melody was forced to take pictures with me before cake-cutting session. Look at Phoebe in the second picture, she's so funny.









Meet Little-Miss-Cutie, Rayvelle. I miss My Melody when she was this small. It's my first meeting with TanGeok & Baby Rayvelle.









My Melody is attempting to drunk my packet drink from the straw while I snap pictures of us as usual.






Meet another Little-Miss-Cutie, Jerbel. I also miss My Melody when she was this small. It's my first official meeting with Mabel & Baby Jerbel. I've met her before but we didn't talk.










With the mummies. Mabel, Sandy, Pearl, Jasmine & I. Following this, the cam-whore session begins.






With my favourite mummy friend, Jasmine. Mummy of Trev. It was her who made this party possible. Am honored to have attended Trev's first & second birthday party.



With young pretty mummy, Sandy. Mummy of Phoebe & Charlene. She carrying her 3rd child now & still looking so good.



With pretty mummy, Sophia. Mummy of Trisha. I wish I could be as pretty, slim & sexy just like her.






With another pretty mummy, Michelle. Mummy of Malcolm & Melanie. She has two child & still so small sized & slim.




With dear mummy, YanWen. Mummy of Chlovelle. Pretty & slim & a very nice mum.






With dear mummy, Pearl. Mummy of Phelove. Another very nice mum & someone fun to hangout with too.






With dear WanZhen, someone I would consider a rather good friend that I could click well with since we first met.



With dear Kiki, another rather good friend who's very caring & nice too.






Us together with Mummy Gina & handsome Little Denver.

p.s. To be continued...

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment