Thursday, January 1, 2015

Embracing Year 2015! <3

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE, with love from Melody & I!!! 


Just a simple day out to Suntec City (again) for lunch and movie!


Had lunch at Grandma's and I decides to apply for their membership card though i rarely eat there, but soon I might because they have food that I love such as sambal kang kong and curry fish fillet and ommelet, basicly like zi char style food!








So there was at least two hours of free time after lunch and before movie, ended up at the small arcade and got addicted to trying to win more tickets, $20 for 120 tokens in total and won 900++ worth of tickets. Have yet to exchange for anything though.


And finally, I watch Night At The Museum : The Secret of the Tomb at 5pm! It was my first timing catching a movie in Suntec's GV. It was really a nice funny yet heart-warming movie. Always loved Night Of The Museum since the first movie was out. 


On a side note, my poor Melody fell and has a booboo on her lower jaw area.


Well... The first day of the new year is over already just like that. Good night!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
















No comments:

Post a Comment