Saturday, January 3, 2015

It's a brand new year, a brand new me.

Lazy Saturday, happy baby requested to open up her new toys to play.



My helper prepared this for Melody & I to eat and my baby liked it.




Late lunch at McDonalds, fattening but still so love.

And so I decided..... This time it is really time to chop of my very long hair.

Tahdah... New year, New hair, New me. Do I look better with short hair?



Rush back home after my haircut because my poor baby was suddenly down with high fever.

Brought her to Raffles Medical Centre at Compass Point, she is usually active but this time she was sooooo restless and refuse to wake up from her nap, refuse to talk or move and was very very cold despite wearing long sleeve pajamas and jacket, so had to push her in pram over. She is rarely sick like that so no choice but to visit a doctor. her temperature was at 39.5degree during her consultation.

A simple trip to Compass Point cost me almost $150! Medical fee $80. new water bottle and cooling pad $23, new original cable for my iPhone 5s $28. 

Ending this post with another selfie of me because I feel excited about my courage to chop my my long hair and loving my short hair now.

No comments:

Post a Comment